- 12 fresh dates, pitted
- 1/2 c. dry rolled oats
- 1 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 piece crystalized ginger
- 1/8 c. canned pumpkin
- 1/4 c. sunflower seed butter
- Using a food processor, process dates until they form a sticky ball. If you don’t have a food processor you can finely chop them by hand. Prepare for a workout! Add oats and process again until well combined. You should see flakes of oats, but not whole oats.
- Add pumpkin pie spice, ginger and pumpkin. Process again until mixed through.
- Place energy bite mixture into a large bowl. Add sunflower seed butter. Using a spatula or fork fold in the butter until combined.
- Form mixture into balls slightly smaller than a golf ball.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes prior to eating.
- Category: snack
- Method: food processor
Keywords: pumpkin spiced energy bites