Picky to Pleasant
In our Picky to Pleasant Workshop with MNT Dietitian Jen McDaniel, we address:
👉🏻How to make family meals more manageable
👉🏻How to help your kiddos establish a healthy relationship with food
👉🏻Meal planning ideas for quick, easy weeknight meals!
You’ll get a recorded video of the presentation plus downloadable resources delivered straight to your inbox!
The Mediterranean Table Cookbook
More than 100 fresh, nutritious Mediterranean-style recipes and tips on how to set aside time to mindfully savor each meal, combining healthy food and a healthy lifestyle.
The Athlete's Kitchen Cookbook: Grain Edition
Mouthwatering Recipes that Fuel the Busy Athlete
This e-book spotlights whole-grain recipes designed for recreational and professional athletes. It will provide you with the tools you need to enjoy more whole grains to fuel you for both training and everyday life.
Free Download: The Family's Guide to a Well-Stocked
- A fridge, pantry, and freezer food checklist to ensure you have a range of fueling foods on hand when you need them.
- A link to shelf-stable produce via ivaluefood.com
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack Ideas based of the food checklist
- 3-part meal-planning strategy
Free Download: One-Month Sample Menu
- Two, two-week sample menus
- Simple menu ideas
- Nourishing meals your whole family will enjoy