The St. Louis summer has arrived, time to pull out every weapon we have against the heat and humidity: water balloons, watermelon, and popsicles. Most of the time, my kids like the store-bought versions of sweets better than my DIY “healthier” versions. However, these DIY fudge popsicles came out on top compared to ones that come in a wrapper. They’re simple to make, and contain two different sources of chocolate + a creamy yogurt base. That’s a refreshing summer fudge popsicle win for everyone.Print
- 1.5 c. plain kefir milk (Plain yogurt will do!)
- 3 T. milk of choice (we used 2%)
- 5–6 T. dark chocolate chips, melted
- 3 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 3 T. maple syrup
- dash of salt
- Combine all ingredients into a blender.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.