- 1 c. packed, pitted dates
- 1 c. dried cherries
- 1/3 c. honey
- 1 c. shelled pistachio nuts
- 1 T. chia seeds
- pinch of salt
- 1 c. instant, quick cooking oats
- 1/3 c. mini chocolate chips
- Combine the dates, dried cherries, honey, pistachios salt in a food processor, and pulse until smooth and combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl, and stir in the oats, chia seeds, and mini chocolate chips until evenly combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Once the mixture is cool (and easier to work with), use a spoon or cookie scoop to shape it into your desired size of energy balls.
- Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.