- 1 c. almond butter (any nut butter will do!)
- 1/4 c. maple syrup
- 1/8 c. chia seeds
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- 1/4 t. salt
- 2 c. oats, dry
- 1/2 c. greek yogurt, vanilla
- 1/4 c. cream cheese, whipped
- 1 t. lemon zest
- 3/4 c. strawberries
- 3/4 c. blueberries
- 1 medium banana
- 3/4 c. grapes, green
- In a microwave safe bowl, add almond butter, maple syrup, chia seeds, vanilla and salt. Microwave for 20 seconds, then stir until smooth.
- Take 1 cup of the oats and place in a blender. Blend until the oats are finely chopped and resembles flour. Set aside.
- Add the other cup of oats to the almond butter mixture and stir. Slowly add in a little of your homemade oat flour at a time until you get a mixture that you can form into a crust. Depending on your brand almond butter the amount of flour may vary.
- Take small amounts of the mixture and form Easter egg shaped disks. Place onto parchment paper or foil for easy cleanup.
- In a small bowl, combine greek yogurt, cream cheese and lemon zest.
- Once all the Easter eggs are formed, spread on a layer of greek yogurt. Top with sliced fruit to make your designs and enjoy!