- 1 T. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, mined
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 large celery stalks, diced
- 1, 48 oz. jar of Randall’s Great Northern Beans
- 2 c. low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 t. cumin powder
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 t. honey
- 1/4 c. cup chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to your preference
- In a stockpot, warm olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic through celery and sauté until softened (4-5 minutes).
- While vegetables sauté, using a blender or immersion blender puree two cups of white beans with liquid.
- Add entire jar of canned beans, pureed beans, spices and broth and simmer 10-15 minutes.
- Taste before adding salt and pepper.