- 1/2 c. dates, pitted
- 1/2 c. dried tart cherries
- 1/2 c. walnut halves
- 1/2 c. instant rolled oats
- 1 T. honey
- 1 T. chamomile tea leaves
- 1/3 c. almond butter
- Add dates, cherries, walnuts, chamomile tea and oats to a food processor.
- Process until ingredients for 3-5 minutes until the mixture is completely blended into a medium-sized crumb.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add honey and almond butter. Mix until almond butter and honey are evenly distributed.
- Form into 12-15 bites. My bites were slightly smaller than a golf ball.
- Enjoy now or place in the fridge. Energy bites will last up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
- Category: snack
- Method: food processor
Keywords: chamomile tea bites