- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced into quarters
- 4 c. diced seedless watermelon
- 1 cucumber, peeled, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, quartered
- 1 medium shallot, peeled and halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 c. packed basil and mint (optional dill as well)
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 T. sherry cooking wine
- 2 T. honey
- ½ t. salt
- ¼ t. pepper
- Place tomatoes in food processor or blender. Blend until desired consistency (I like mine fairly pureed).
- Pour tomatoes into a large storage container. In batches, blend the rest of the ingredients until finely chopped.
- Add watermelon mixture to tomatoes. Stir until fully combined. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- To serve, top the soup with avocado and fresh herbs. Other delish additions are hard-boiled eggs or feta cheese
- Prep Time: 20