This tasty snack is packed full of protein, fresh fruit, and healthy fats to keep you satisfied on those hot days.
- 1 cup of mixed fresh fruit (Sliced Strawberries, blueberries, sliced kiwi, raspberries, cut grapes, cut cherries, and/or chunks of pineapple)
- 1 cup of add ins (chopped nuts, seeds, chocolate chips, and/or shredded coconut)
- 1 ½ cups plain unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of honey or maple syrup
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add vanilla, honey and Greek yogurt in a small bowl and stir until combined
- Pour yogurt mixture onto sheet pan and spread evenly with a spatula
- Add fruit and other add ins to the top of the yogurt
- Place the sheet pan in the freezer for at least 3-4 hours until yogurt completely
- When frozen, break yogurt bars into pieces.
- Either serve immediately or store in freezer until ready to eat.
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: 7.6 g
- Sodium: 19.5 mg
- Fat: 12.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.1 g
- Protein: 6.2 g
- Cholesterol: 6.9 mg