- 1 T. olive oil
- 2–3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 large leek, sliced thinly
- 2 T. dry (white) vermouth or not-too-dry white wine
- 1, 14.5 oz jar of marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 oz short tubular or corkscrew-shaped pasta
- Kosher salt
- ½ t. ground black pepper, more for serving
- 4 C. arugula
- ¼ C. grated Parmesan cheese, more for serving
- Fresh lemon zest, for serving
- Warm olive oil in a medium-sized sauté pan. Add garlic and leeks until slightly browned.
- Add white wine to deglaze your pan.
- Add drained artichokes.
- While vegetables simmer, bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil, then cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup pasta water, then drain.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper to vegetables.
- Stir in cooked pasta and arugula. If the mixture seems dry, add pasta water, a little at a time. Stir in more salt to taste, Parmesan and lemon juice to taste.
- Transfer to serving plates and top with a drizzle of oil, more black pepper, and more grated cheese.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 360
- Sugar: 5.2 g
- Sodium: 477.5 mg
- Fat: 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.7 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 64.9 g
- Fiber: 9.5 g
- Protein: 13.5 g
- Cholesterol: 3.6 mg