Our layered wonton taco cups filled with cheese, chicken, and salsa will soon be a fan favorite in your family.
- 1 lb. of Ground Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup of Salsa
- 1 ½ cups of Shredded Cheese
- 24 Wonton Square Wrappers
- Taco Toppings: Avocado, Greek Yogurt, Cilantro, etc.
- Oil-base spray to grease muffin tin
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Sauté 1 lb. of ground chicken breast and add ½ cup of salsa. Stir and take off the heat.
3. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with an oil-based spray.
4. Press one wonton into each cup, followed by 2 tbsp. of Chicken.
5. Add one tbsp. of shredded cheese on top of the chicken and press a second wonton on top of the cheese.
6. Add more chicken and cheese to the second layer of each cup and bake for 12 minutes at 375 degrees.
7. Top wontons with your favorite taco toppings! We love using Avocado, Greek Yogurt, and Cilantro. Enjoy!