- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced finely
- 1 c. sliced mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 t. oregano
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. peper
- 5 medium sized whole wheat tortillas
- 1 pouch (1 c.) Frontera green chile enchilada sauce
- 1.5 c. shredded chicken
- 1½ c. shredded cheese
- ¼ c. fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a skillet, sauté olive oil, garlic, mushrooms, and onion.
- While veggies are sautéing, prep the shredded chicken (you can use rotisserie chicken as another short-cut).
- Once the onions are opaque and soft, add the oregano, salt, and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix the shredded chicken with 1/3 cup of the Frontera green chile enchilada sauce.
- Once veggies and chicken are ready, heat your tortillas for 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Disperse the chicken and veggies amongst all 5 tortillas and roll tightly.
- Place each wrap seal-side down in your baking dish.
- Pour remaining Frontera green chile sauce over the wraps.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly on top of wraps.
- Bake enchiladas for 20 minutes or until the sides are bubbling.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving and sprinkle fresh cilantro on top.
- Top with avocado, salsa or Greek yogurt.
- Serving Size: servings
- Calories: 365
- Sugar: 3.3 g
- Sodium: 1196.3 mg
- Fat: 19.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.6 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 21.8 g
- Cholesterol: 64 mg