- 4–6 c. cubed seedless watermelon
- 12 oz. club soda (we used coconut flavored)
- 1 T. honey
- 1/8. t. salt
- Place all ingredients in a large blender and blend until you have a juice.
- You can choose to strain the juice through a fine mesh strainer to remove any seeds or pulp, but I didn’t find it necessary.
- Pour watermelon juice over ice and serve immediately.
While it is best when fresh, the watermelon drink will keep covered in the refrigerator up to 3 days. Shake & pour!
You can also add seeded cucumber for a fresh, vegetal flavor!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 41
- Sugar: 9.2 g
- Sodium: 62 mg
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.6 g
- Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 0.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg