Recipe adapted from Love and Lemons.
- 3 T. Specially Selected Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, more for drizzling
- 3 T. fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ t. Burman’s Dijon mustard
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- Kernels from 2 ears of fresh corn
- 10 small or 5 medium tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 16 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 4 to 5 c. cubed crusty bread (Specially Selected French Baguette)
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1, 4 oz. container Emporium Selection Feta Cheese Crumbles
For the dressing, in a large bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, ½ teaspoon of salt, and a few grinds of pepper. Add the onion, and corn and toss until coated. Let sit for 10 minutes while you prep the rest of the salad.
To the bowl, add the tomatoes, peaches, bread, and half the cilantro. Toss to combine, adding more olive oil if the bread is too dry, and more lemon, salt, and pepper, to taste. Let the salad sit for about 10 minutes so that the juices can soak into the bread. Give it a toss, then top with the remaining fresh herbs and feta cheese.
Tag @mcdanielnutrition on Instagram and hashtag it #mcdanielmeals