- 1/2 c. unsweetened plain soy milk (or sub other neutral dairy-free milk)
- 1/2 c. unsweetened pumpkin purée
- 1 T. creamy peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 T. chia seeds
- 1 ½ T. maple syrup
- 3/4 – 1 ¼ t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. rolled oats (certified gluten-free as needed)
- ½ c. vanilla kefir milk
- ¼ cup homemade granola
- To a small bowl, add soy milk, pumpkin purée, peanut butter, chia seeds, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla and stir with a spoon to combine.
- Add oats and stir a few more times.
- Get two small mason jars or small tupperwares with lids. Divide the oats equally between them. Press the oats down with a spoon to ensure all oats have been moistened and are immersed in liquid. Cover securely with lids or seal and set in the refrigerator overnight to soak.
- The next day, open your jars and top with yogurt and homemade granola. Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 355
- Sugar: 18.9 g
- Sodium: 119.8 mg
- Fat: 10.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 52.8 g
- Fiber: 7.9 g
- Protein: 10.3 g
- Cholesterol: 1.8 mg