- 1 bunch kale, curly or dinosaur
- 3 T. olive oil
- 3 T. lemon juice
- 1 t. honey
- 1/2 t. salt
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife, remove leaves from the stems of the kale. Roughly tear it up into large pieces.
- Wash and spin the leaves until thoroughly dry.
- Add kale leaves into a large bowl.
- Massage oil into the leaves with oil, lemon juice and honey. Massage until leaves are well wilted.
- Sprinkle on salt and/or any additional seasonings (garlic powder, cayenne, etc). Toss to combine.
- Spread out the kale onto the prepared baking sheet into a single layer, being sure not to overcrowd the kale. (I had to use two pans).
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotate the pan, and bake for another 12-15 minutes more until the kale begins to firm up. The kale will look shrunken, but this is normal.
- Cool the kale on the sheet for a few minutes before enjoying!
- Kale won’t stay crispy forever, so eat um up!
- Serving Size: kale chips
- Calories: 98
- Sugar: 1.6 g
- Sodium: 292.3 mg
- Fat: 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 0.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg