Bright and easy Salmon dish that is perfect for spring where garlic is mandatory and leftovers are optional.
- 2 tablespoons avocado mayonnaise
- 2 cloves or 2 teaspoon of grated/minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, fresh or dried
- 6–8 ounce salmon filet
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, minced garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, chopped parsley and thyme.
- With the skin side down coat the top and sides of the salmon filet with aioli sauce.
- Heat a medium skillet on medium-high heat. Once warm add avocado oil. Add salmon to the pan, skin side down.
- Turn heat to medium low. Cook 5-6 minutes on stove top then put the pan in your preheated oven for an 5 minutes, or until salmon reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve on bed of greens or our Spring Kale Panzanella Salad and enjoy!
- You will need a pan that is oven safe. You can also transfer the salmon to a sheet pan if you do not have one.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes