Enjoy this fruity, chocolatey snack on a hot summer day!
1 sliced large Banana
1/4 cup peanut butter and 2 tbsp of chocolate sauce for the “fruit glue”
Melted dark chocolate
1/3 cup of shredded coconut
1. Slice 6 strawberries into halves. Unpeel and slice a large banana into even slices.
2. Mix together peanut butter and chocolate sauce to create a fruit glue in a small bowl. Take
one banana slice and top it with a small spoonful of fruit glue and sandwich the fruit glue with
one slice of strawberry.
3. Place strawberry/banana combo into a mini cupcake wrapper and then drizzle some melted
dark chocolate over the top
4. Sprinkle shredded coconut on top and repeat until all of the fruit is used.
5. Freeze now, or enjoy as is!
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 10.4 g
- Sodium: 70.8 mg
- Fat: 9.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.1 g
- Protein: 3.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0.1 mg