- 1 c. unsalted peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- ¼ c. honey
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 2 T. semi-sweet mini morsels chocolate chips
- ½ t. salt
- Mix together peanut butter and honey in a microwave safe dish.
- Place in the microwave for 30 seconds to lightly melt the peanut butter mixture.
- Stir in protein powder and vanilla extract.
- Place in an 8×8 dish lined with parchment paper or plastic wrap.
- Smooth out with the back of the spoon.
- Sprinkle on salt and chocolate chips.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 mins.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
- Serving Size: 1 Bar
- Calories: 240
- Sugar: 12.7 g
- Sodium: 158.2 mg
- Fat: 15.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.1 g
- Protein: 10.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0.8 mg