The vegetarian version of Buffalo Wings!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 c. 2% milk
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 c. whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 3 t. garlic powder
- 2 t. paprika
- 1 t. salt
- 1 c. Cholula hot sauce (or your favorite hot sauce)
- 1 T. butter
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or grease well with olive oil.
- Cut cauliflower into even-sized bites/florets.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix milk, water, flour and spices until the batter is semi-thick.
- Add cauliflower florets to the bowl in small batches. Coat evenly.
- Place cauliflower in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Place in the oven to bake for 20 minutes.
- While cauliflower is baking, in a small sauce pan combine hot sauce and butter. Warm until combined.
- At the 20 minute mark, turn cauliflower, and drizzle the hot sauce mixture over the cauliflower.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes until desired crispness.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 194
- Sugar: 12.4 g
- Sodium: 1654.8 mg
- Fat: 3.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 35.6 g
- Protein: 6.9 g
- Cholesterol: 6.7 mg