- 1 T olive oil or cooking spray
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1 1/2 c. ricotta cheese
- 1 c. marinara sauce
- 12 chicken or turkey pre-made (store-bought) meatballs – we used Aidells Italian and Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a 12-cup standard muffin tin or coat with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Crumble or coarsely chop chicken meatballs.
- Fit wonton wrappers into each of the 12 muffin tins, pressing carefully to make sure there is an opening in the center.
- Fill each cup with 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese. Top with 1 tablespoon marinara and crumbled meatballs. Top with a bit more marinara sauce and cheese.
- Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the wonton wrappers are golden brown
- Serve immediately, garnished with basil.