- 1 1/2 c. vanilla wafer cookies, divided
- 12 dates, pitted
- 1/2 c. rolled oats
- 1/3–1/2 c. almond butter
- In a food processor, combine 1 cup vanilla wafers, pitted dates and rolled oats. Pulse until the mixture is a small to medium crumb.
- Transfer ingredients to a medium-sized bowl and add 1/3 cup almond butter. You can add more butter if the mixture is too crumbly to form a ball.
- Wipe your food processor clean and add 1/2 cup vanilla wafers. Pulse until crumbs. Place crumbs on a plate.
- Roll cookie bites in crumbs for the crumb coating.