- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 can (15 oz.) kidney beans
- 1 can (15 oz.) northern white beans
- 1 can (15 oz.) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (15 oz.) diced, fire-roasted tomatoes
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup pumpkin beer
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Sauté garlic, onion, and red bell pepper in olive oil over medium heat.
- Once onion is translucent in color, add ground chicken and sauté until chicken is cooked through.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer 30 minutes.
- Serve with cheese, diced green onions, sliced avocado & crusty sourdough bread.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Simmer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin, chili, chicken