- 16 oz. whole-wheat pasta
- 1, 10 oz. bag frozen chopped spinach
- 2 c. shredded chicken
- 2 t. Old Bay seasoning mix
- 1 c. Panko bread crumbs
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 T. Cream cheese
- ¾ c. Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ c. milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- While oven is preheating, follow the directions for cooking pasta BUT only cook for 1/2 the time to have noodles al dente.
- Place pasta in a baking dish
- In a microwave safe bowl combine milk, cream cheese, and sharp cheddar. Cook in the microwave in 30 sec intervals until melted. Mix until this resembles a cheese sauce.
- Add the cheese sauce to the baking dish and combine with shredded chicken, spinach pasta, and old Bay seasoning mix.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil with Panko bread crumbs. Top the baking dish.
- Place in oven and bake until bubbling and golden brown (about 20 minutes).
- Remove from oven let cool for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy.
- Category: dinner
- Method: baked
Keywords: baked mac and cheese