Find long-term weight loss success with The Renew Weight Loss Series
“Our relationship to food reveals everything about our lives.” Geneen Roth
Is it possible your relationship with food and yourself are THE two main barriers blocking you from long-term weight loss? Anyone can go on a diet and lose weight. You deserve more than a diet plan. Demand more. The Renew Weight Loss Program will guide you to the healthiest version of yourself while you transform how you see yourself and your potential. You CAN lose weight and KEEP IT OFF.
This one-of-a-kind program provides you access to two weight loss professionals: Registered Dietitian, Jennifer McDaniel and Licensed Therapist, Pattie Cashman.
Together, they can help you find peace with food and your body.
We will help you:
- Untangle psychological issues which inhibit your journey to better health
- Increase your emotional IQ to identify how your emotions trigger your food choices.
- Learn how to cultivate a life full of healthy habits that enable you to lose and keep weight off for good
Transformation begins with support:
- Receive a unique experience in group therapy so you are able to rid yourself of shame by sharing with others and receiving genuine understanding, empathy and compassion.
- Optional ongoing group support from the partners in your weight loss journey
Renew Weight Loss Program
Mondays, 12-1:15 pm
for 12 sessions with Registered Dietitian and Therapist
An investment in you, not a short-term diet plan
Thank you for your interest in the Renew Weight Loss Program. Please complete this form, and we will be in touch in 24 hours to answer any questions regarding this group therapy weight loss program
- McDaniel’s Bite-Sized Reviews | Del Monte Veggieful Veggie BowlsDel Monte has launched a new product! When you think about Del Monte, canned fruits and vegetables come to mind. But, you might want to add their newest product to your radar – Del Monte veggie bowls. What are Del Monte Veggieful Veggie Bowls? Read More
- Mom’s Chicken & Dumplings Soup RecipeWith a chill in the air and footballs flying, I begin to crave a warm bowl of soup. Soups are one of those recipes that I feel cooks of all levels can confidently prepare. Ingredients can be added or left out, soup consistency can be thick or thin, Read More
- McDaniel’s Short-Cut Recipe | Mediterranean Tuna WrapWe’re big fans of short-cut recipes here at McDaniel Nutrition. What’s one of the best short-cut ingredients out there? Canned fish! Canned tuna and canned salmon are some of the most versatile pantry ingredients. Its posibilities are Read More
- An Easy Guide To Plant-Based MilksHow many milks are in your fridge? In my house, we usually have a trio of milks – whole milk for the kids, oat milk for my lattes, and soy milk for my husband’s coffee. With so many options today, our family is probably the norm! But, do Read More