Find long-term weight loss success with The Renew Weight Loss Series
“Our relationship to food reveals everything about our lives.” Geneen Roth
Is it possible your relationship with food and yourself are THE two main barriers blocking you from long-term weight loss? Anyone can go on a diet and lose weight. You deserve more than a diet plan. Demand more. The Renew Weight Loss Program will guide you to the healthiest version of yourself while you transform how you see yourself and your potential. You CAN lose weight and KEEP IT OFF.
This one-of-a-kind program provides you access to two weight loss professionals: Registered Dietitian, Jennifer McDaniel and Licensed Therapist, Pattie Cashman.
Together, they can help you find peace with food and your body.
We will help you:
- Untangle psychological issues which inhibit your journey to better health
- Increase your emotional IQ to identify how your emotions trigger your food choices.
- Learn how to cultivate a life full of healthy habits that enable you to lose and keep weight off for good
Transformation begins with support:
- Receive a unique experience in group therapy so you are able to rid yourself of shame by sharing with others and receiving genuine understanding, empathy and compassion.
- Optional ongoing group support from the partners in your weight loss journey
Renew Weight Loss Program
Mondays, 12-1:15 pm
for 12 sessions with Registered Dietitian and Therapist
An investment in you, not a short-term diet plan
Thank you for your interest in the Renew Weight Loss Program. Please complete this form, and we will be in touch in 24 hours to answer any questions regarding this group therapy weight loss program
- McDaniel’s Bite-Sized Reviews | Butternut Squash Mac and CheeseThe Trader Joe’s Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese’s history is one worth telling. Trader Joe’s product developer presented an organic butternut squash sample to the tasting panel and turned it into a homemade butternut squash mac and Read More
- Pumpkin Overnight Oats | What To Do With Leftover Canned PumpkinThis month, we are all about pumpkin (if you couldn’t tell)! So, in case you needed more ideas of things to make with canned pumpkin, we’ve got you covered. 4 Ways to Use Canned Pumpkin: 1. Add it to Pumpkin Pancakes Our latest recipe on the blog, Read More
- Delicata Squash Fall Harvest Salad RecipeAs you know, we are SO excited for fall. We have so much to look forward to: apple picking, pumpkin picking, beautiful fall leaf colors, fall produce (of course), dressing up on Halloween, pumpkin beer (the secret ingredient in our favorite fall Read More
- McDaniel Short-Cut Recipe | Pumpkin Pancake RecipeIt’s officially October! We are really proud of ourselves we were able to make it to the first week of October to start talking “pumpkins!” In this week’s newsletter, we made a round-up of some of our favorite pumpkin recipes, Read More