- 1 T. olive oil
- 3 small-medium sweet potatoes, small diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 t. ground sage
- 1, 25 oz. Trader Joe’s Autumnal Harvest Creamy Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 jar (12.5 oz) Trader Joe’s Arrabiata Sauce
- 2 c. Quattro Formaggio shredded cheese
- 1, 8.8 oz. Trader Joe’s Butternut Squash Ravioli
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss diced sweet potatoes, onions and sage with olive oil. Roast until browned and tender, about 25 minutes.
- Turn oven down to 350 degrees.
- In a 13 x 9 greased baking dish, add 1/2 marinara sauce. Layer ingredients in the following order: 1/2 roasted sweet potatoes, 1/2 ravioli and 1/2 cheese. For layer two: 1/2 sweet potatoes, 1/2 ravioli, 1/2 sauce and 1/2 cheese.
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Remove aluminum foil and bake 5 additional minutes.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
Keywords: fall ravioli bake