- 3, 2.5 oz wild-caught pink salmon pouches
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1/2 c. sliced kalamata olives
- 8.8 oz package – ALDI 90 second quinoa & brown rice*
- 6 oz. jarred marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 oz. feta cheese
- 8 c. spinach
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine salmon, lemon juice and olive oil. Toss in kalamata olives.
- Build individual salads by combining 2 cups of spinach for the base, ~2 oz or 1 cup quinoa/brown rice, 3-4 marinated artichoke hearts, 1 oz. feta cheese and 1/4 of the salmon mixture.
*Any precooked, packaged rice will do, such as Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice.